We promote our website without any cost !!!



WE promote our website without any cost !!! 


Ok ! so the question is How We did it?


It was our final class or last class (Rag day ) in our college ! As you all know that at this special day everyone write their special word on the t-shirt of their friend !! 
I was in a unclear situation that what I can write on their t-shirt? And then I got an idea that I should write something that is so different that every friend can remember me !! So I wrote "SIGMAKIB"
On their Shirt !! 

And really it worked !! Some of friend ask me what is that ?? And I just told them "Google it bro" 

Really It was a memorable day !! 

sakib Mahmud (Sigmakib)
Rag day 26/2/2019

No comments

Only for you (°_°)

CPU solution ! Intel or AMD which one I should buy ? ||S:1,E:1||

Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.